Similar items in stock
- Rollback$46.88 Was $49.97Save $3.09
- $89.00 Was $106.10Save $17.10
- $92.86 List price $99.99Save $7.13
- Reduced Price$69.95 List price $179.95Save $110.00
Double Roof Grill Shelter Gazebo, 8' x 5'
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Double Roof Grill Shelter Gazebo uses a durable steel frame and polyester top. With its canopy top style design, it blocks out 100 percent of the sun's UV rays. This 8' x 5' grill gazebo includes a vented double roof that allows people to grill safely. For hosting people and parties, it also comes with two glass-top bar counters. While this roof-style gazebo is waterproof and sturdy, it should be taken down during heavy rains and thunderstorms. It requires two people to set up and comes with the necessary ground stakes and tie-down cords.
8' x 5' Grill Gazebo with Roof-Style Canopy:
- Roof-style gazebo canopy top
- Vented double roof
- Includes two glass-top bar counters
- Steel frame
- Polyester top li>100% UV protection
- Requires 2 people for setup
- Includes ground stakes and tie-down cords
- This gazebo should be taken down prior to stormy weather or heavy winds
- For customer service please call: 1-888-445-7757
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5LGZ1010|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||96.85 x 60.63 x 98.43 IN|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have mine anchored to a patio made of patio stones with concrete screws. I did not take down for storms. Has withstood several high winds and also an Ice storm and snow storm of about 4 inches. Very pleasantly surprised with this. I tore the canvas when I tried to knock snow off with a shovel. My mistake. I now will replace it. I have it 2 years.by PLTA7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is holes on the poles for staking down in ground, I would think if you can get an anchor that fits the hole you could put it on deck hope that helpsby Boomer00110/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On normal conditions, anchored it to a deck would be okay.by WashHi10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item needs to be taken down for stormy weather.by CommunityAnswer10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You can order a" replacement canopy" for the grill gazebo (that I originally ordered from Walmart) at Target.com which is 5 ' deep x 8' wide x 11 ' high. They have a temporary price cut going on right now ...price slashed from $59.00 to 47.20 and free shipping!by nickart9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think you could but I too searched and no luck.... I'm going to call the company and see if there is oneby Boomer0017/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Winds-LCM1042B-Shelter-Replacement/dp/B00FN7MJXG/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1397279978&sr=8-7&keywords=grill+canopyby jaywv198110/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (19) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. The instructions say it isn't waterproof.. and the grille should be placed just outside of it???
- I've had mine up for about 2 years and it has been great. My grill is under it and the roof deflects rain. I would still recommend a grill cover. In the off season take the top of the gazebo, it isn't sturdy enough to last a winter. I left mine on and after the wind storm last night it was destroyed due to having been weakened by the elements. Keep your user manual so that you can order the replacement cover when you need it.by vwmike8/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is made of metal and some canvas and we just had a BIG rain storm the day after we put it up and the water rolled right off both , you can get the waterproof spray available at Home Depot or Lowes may help protect it more that's what I will be doing just haven't got there yet. Hope this helpsby Boomer0018/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item is waterpoof.by CommunityAnswer5/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $341.36 List price $349.00Save $7.64
- Rollback$29.00 Was $53.00Save $24.00