Double Cube Plus, Espresso
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This eco-modern storage cube is made from zBoards, a recycled paperboard that takes nothing from our environment. It weighs 62% lighter than particle and is just as strong. To assemble, just peel the adhesive strip and stick them together.
- Storage cube
- Less than half the weight of particle board, pressed wood or plywood
- Sustainably made from recycled paper and is completely recyclable
- Made to stack and coordinate with all our other furniture
- Easy to assemble
- Includes backer board
- Measures: 11.34''L x 13.39''W x 30.39''L
|Type:||Standard , Decorative , Stackable , Cube Units|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.41|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.39 x 13.39 x 11.34|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes. the product is light but vey strong and can be used in multiple places. above the desk and under the desk.by likescoolstuff11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is definitely strong enough for kids books.. any books for that matter.by ABuilderOfSorts11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For this product, the dimensions are: 11.34" deep 13.39" wide 30.39" tall It's similar to the Cube Plus, but if you look carefully, you will notice on this one that there is one less board (horizontal) in the middle. With 2 Cube Plus stacked on top of each other it would be taller by the height of one board.by ABuilderOfSorts11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?