About this item
The Kylie Collection Desk with Hutch and Chair is the perfect work and study area. Its traditional style ensures that this desk unit will last well into your child's teenage years. The wood details, namely turned wood feet, inset details, and beehive knobs, makes this piece stand out, giving it an elegant feel. The Kylie Collection Desk, Hutch and Chair provides ample work space as well as convenient storage areas. With 3 open shelves, 2 drawers, and a storage compartment, your child will always have a clean and inviting work area, and the cork inset is perfect for your child to personalize their space. This unit features a sturdy framework, classic curved lines, and ample storage areas ? it is bound to become a favorite spot for your child. The Kylie Collection Desk, Hutch and Chair is the perfect complement to the Kylie Bedroom Collection.
Kylie Collection Desk with Hutch and Chair Value Bundle, Espresso:
- Features 2 drawers and a storage compartment
- Coordinating hutch with 3 open shelves
- Chair is just the right height
- Designed for comfort
- Classic turned wood feet and beehive knobs
- Sturdy construction
- Painted finish
- Arrives in 2 boxes
- Color: Espresso
- Chair coordinates with the desk
- Wood construction
- Dimensions of chair: 8.25"L x 15.25"W x 28"H
- Seat height of chair: 15.08"H
- Painted espresso finish
- Assembly required
- Assembled dimensions: 40"L x 22"W x 57.5"H
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||75.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.0 x 10.0 x 40.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am considering this desk-hutch for my son...would like to know if this is good enough for a 14 yr old and can last for two more yrs for him.
- Hello, I advise not purchasing this desk. We have it and it has not held up and we've only had it since October 2012. The desk is wobbly and the corners chip and break off easily.by InnerLoopParent3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will last well into his teens.by DASupport12/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will have to contact Wal-Mart directly for assistance.by DASupport12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?