Dorcy International 40877B Dorcy 41-1467 Dive II Submersible Anti-Corrosion LED Diving Flashlight
Customers also viewed these products
- from $6.79
About this item
About this item
You can use this Dorcy LED Flashlight, 180 Lumen, when diving, snorkeling and spelunking. This Dorcy Flashlight, Dive, is fully submersible up to 100 meters thanks to a triple O-ring seal. This Dorcy LED Flashlight can stand up to wear and tear with its anodized aluminum casing, which is corrosion proof and rust free. The Dorcy Flashlight features an IPX-8 rating, meaning the equipment is suitable for continual submersion in water. This Dorcy LED Light also features a 180-lumen Luxeon K2 high-power LED that can help to illuminate dark water. The 6AA power cartridge in the Dorcy LED Flashlight can provide up to eight hours of runtime for long diving excursions. This Dorcy Flashlight can provide exceptional performance in a variety of underwater situations.
Dorcy LED Flashlight 180 Lumen:
- IPX-8 rated
- Submersible to 100 meters and sealed with triple O-rings
- 180 lumen Luxeon K2 high power LED
- 6AA power cartridge provides 8 hours of runtime
- Annodized aluminum housing is hardened to be corrosion-proof and rust-free
- Twist on and off
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.25 x 1.5 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The item description clearly states AA batteries. Alas, the actual flashlight only takes AAA which cost the same or more as AAs and provide much less power over their life. I was happy to find a waterproof, AA, LED flashlight of pretty high output for $42. Given that it takes only AAAs, I'd knock it's value down to about $20. You'll pay considerably more for batteries while using it than if it was actually as advertised.by DavidinKenai6/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$18.99Was
- Reduced Price$52.99Was
- from $15.22
- from $19.99
- Rollbackfrom $24.83
- $12.71List price