Dorcy 41-4289 Weather Resistant LED Flashlight with Aluminum Construction, 190-Lumens, Black Finish
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dorcy 41-4289 Weather Resistant LED Flashlight contains a high-powered Cree Q5 solid-state diode, one of the brightest LED bulbs available today. This light offers a state-of-the-art performance with an optimized parabolic reflector system that maximizes light output. The switch design offers either a momentary n and off capability or a constant n feature, utilizing a push button for momentary or a twist for constant illumination. The durable aluminum alloy construction allows the 41-4289 to operate in extreme conditions at temperatures from more than 30-degrees below zero to over 130-degrees Fahrenheit. Other features include a lightweight of only 0.28-pounds and an attractive black finish. This flashlight comes complete with (3) AAA-cell batteries to provide 3-hours of continuous use. This flashlight measures 5.5-inches by 1-inch with a 1.5-inch bezel diameter.
Dorcy 41-4289 Weather Resistant LED Flashlight with Aluminum Construction, 190-Lumens, Black Finish:
- Aerospace grade anodized aluminum and a polycarbonate lens
- Features 305-lumens and a true spot reflector
- Rubber O-rings seal against moisture and dust for added protection
- Finished in black and features a side mounted barrel push button switch
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.25 x 1.5 x 1.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- So far I havent had any problem with this flashlights battery life, I used it one night to track a hog and it was still working bright after 2.5 hours of steady use. Great little flashlightby Bearhiawassee10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has 200 Lumensby JEFF4QUALITY4/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $45.56 List price $81.23Save $35.67
- Reduced Price$37.20 Was $68.00Save $30.80
- Reduced Price$75.99 Was $99.99Save $24.00
- Reduced Price$39.30 Was $70.00Save $30.70
- from $24.99