About this item
Dora the Explorer Disposable Toilet Seat Covers are designed to protect children from infections and germs while using public restrooms. These Kids Toilet Seat Covers, 40 Count feature an absorbent top and a waterproof film underneath preventing your child from using wet toilet seats. Potty Topper sticks in place with adhesive strips, and is oversized to cover the top and sides of the toilet seat. Thus, parents can be assured of their kids safety when they use toilets away from home. The image of adorable Dora the Explorer encourages your child to use the soft toilet seat cover during potty training. Not just kids, these seat covers can make a great choice for adults as well. These Dora the Explorer Disposable Toilet Seat Covers come in zip-lock packs, making it easy to carry while travelling.
Dora the Explorer Disposable Toilet Seat Covers:
- Protects children from germs on public toilet seats
- The Kids Toilet Seat Covers, 40 Count are disposable and recyclable
- Oversized 18' x 16' dimensions cover the top and sides of the seat
- Sticks securely in place with adhesive strips
- Waterproof barrier against germs and wetness
- The Portable Toilet Seat Covers are soft and absorbent top
- Provides peace of mind when children use the toilet away from home
- Encourages potty training
- Adults use it too!
- Dora the Explorer and friends
- Convenient zip-lock packs perfect for travel
- Value 40-count jumbo pack
- Awards: National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 16.0 x 0.01|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How are these packaged? Do they come folded or are they packaged as they are shown? I'm just wondering how convenient to carry in my purse.
- They are folded. I received 4 packs of ten. You can carry them in your purse depending on how big your purse is.by Liyako5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are packaged in smaller packages of 10. You can definitely store them in your purse!by Joha198/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come folded in fours. Its easy to carry in your purse.by bestwalmartshopper14/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come folded. There are 10 in each package. The plastic package they come in has a ziploc seal. I have taken one or two out of the bag and put them in my purse before.by CheekyMonkee11/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they come folded so you can easily take them out one at a time.by zoeysmomlovestoshop3/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They come as 4 bags of 10. In each package of ten, they are folded. They are very convenient to carry in a purse, whether individually or the package of ten.by Zeek111/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to throw them away when done. Babies r us has flushable toilet seat covers that cover more area of the toilet. I would suggest those.by Liyako6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not flushable. Very handy to use. Sticks to seat while in use. When finished easy to remove and place in trash container. No fuss. No Muss. Great product.by Frank6/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?