Licensed Jr. Roller Skate Combo
Customers also viewed these products
- from $27.46
- $31.96 List price $49.99Save $18.03
- from $27.47
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bundle and save when you purchase the Licensed Jr. Dora Roller Skate Combo. The children's roller skates fits junior shoe sizes 6 to 12. The brightly colored Dora the Explorer-themed knee and elbow pads are equipped with hook and loop straps for quick and easy adjustment. PVC impact-resistant caps help to keep your child protected. The skates are equipped with left and right brakes that allow for quick stops. This makes them a good choice for first-time skaters. This children's roller skate combo makes an ideal birthday present for Dora the Explorer fans.
Licensed Jr. Roller Skate Combo:
- Children's roller skates combo is ideal for first-time skaters
- Licensed Jr. Dora Roller Skate Combo fits junior shoe sizes 6 to 12 without the use of any tools
- Left and right brakes allow quick-and-easy stops
- Knee and elbow pads with hook and loop strap
- PVC impact-resistant caps
- Model #134790
|Age Range:||5 - 7 Years , 3 - 4 Years|
|Shoe Category:||Girls' Shoes|
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Material:||PVC impact resistant caps|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||134790|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I didn't see the shoe size before I purchased and my daughter is in a 10, and her foot gets croammed in. My product says 6-9, so if she's just using to learn they may be fine...by lulucp6/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is in a size 12 they do still fit, but she only has one shoe that will fit inside the skate. I think 9-10 would fit just fine. Hope this helps.by tetemandy363/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Schwin makes some nice adjustable skates that, I think, go down to size 9. Target carries them. My oldest daughter has them. They're "real" skates, with the nylon wheels with bearings and everything. The boot looks like an in-line skate boot, but it has quad wheels. They're great.by KBJones2/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are adult sizes not childrens. I just ordered my daughter a pair....she is 12 and wears 9 and half adult. These fit her perfectly...so this is not child sizes (I dont know how old your daughter is)by BevMart1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is in a size 9, and we had to find the lowest "profile" shoes she has to fit within the shallow toe area of the skate. She loves the skates, but we will have to upgrade to another pair soon!by 1TexasMom10/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are thin plastic wheels very light weight.by tetemandy363/16/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I saw them in the store a bit after I asked the question. They ARE cheap plastic wheels. I don't know what the customer was thinking who said that they were very good wheels. They are not the same sort of nylon wheels with bearing that are on "real" skates like I wear at the rink, which is what I wanted to know. I ended up buying some Fisher Price skates instead that looked about the same as this pair, but were made better. They were still not the good type of wheels with bearings. However, they somehow didn't look quite as cheap as the ones on this item. These are not Fisher Price skates. The Fisher Price ones have a thing where you can lock the wheels, make them so they'll only roll forward, or make them roll both ways like a normal skate. I had to buy them straight from the Fisher Price store online, though. I couldn't find them at any discount stores or toy stores at the time.by KBJones5/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Cheap Plasticby BuryuShopsAlot2/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Real wheels...very good onesby BevMart4/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
Q. It says it comes with elbow pads as well but I only see the skates and knee pads. did anyone else have this problem?
- No I got it with elbow and knee padsby delazy12/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine only came with skates....no pads at allby BevMart1/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it comes with knee and elbow padsby Hollywood51712/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they do come with elbow pads. I bought one and it was all there.by mysterygurl12/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $13.25 Was $14.96Save $1.71
- from $37.73
- $32.18 Was $39.97Save $7.79
- from $25.11