Domino: Pure Cane Granulated Sugar, 4 Lb
Customers also considered
- $1.47 Was $2.00Save $0.53
Check out these related products
- $36.54 Was $51.00Save $14.46
- $61.44 Was $72.16Save $10.72
- $19.23 Was $21.46Save $2.23
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Domino Pure Cane Granulated Sugar makes a nice addition to most kitchens as a major ingredient to make a variety of delicious foods. It comes in a 4 lb tub, giving you plenty for your baking needs. The Domino cane sugar is simple to open with a twist-off lid.
Domino Pure Cane Granulated Sugar, 4 lbs:
- We'll always be your sugar
- 4 lbs pure granulated sugar
Explore this item
|Gender:||Women , Men , Unisex|
|Food Form:||Shelf stable|
|Digital Video Formats:||Granulated|
|Features:||Premium , 100% pure , Granulated|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 6.25 x 5.38 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 4 G||1|
|Sugars 4 G|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know what is a proper time length for sugar shelf life, but we have had sugar last for months or a couple years. This container is so convenient for storing.by AuntWally6/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Lily, In my opinion, this container is much better for storing than the paper package......No lumps......And, the container seals in the freshness longer. I hope this helps.by DJai1/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- until the last spoonfulby none11/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sugar does not spoil but may become hard. If stored in a cool dry place in an unopened contained, it can last for an indefinite time period.by CommunityAnswer6/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?