About this item
Update your bedroom with the Domain Platform Bed. This chic bed gives any space an upscale, contemporary look. It features hardwood slats and a reinforced center beam for extra support.
Domain Platform Bed, Espresso:
- Modern styling
- Constructed from tropical hardwood solids and veneers
- Hardwood slats
- No box spring needed
- King bed 84.65" x 78.46" x 49.21" fully assembled
- Assembly required
- Arrives in 3 boxes
- Box 1 dimensions: 84"L x 50.5"W x 4.5"H
- Box 2 dimensions: 84.5"L x 7.5"W x 3.5"H
- Box 3 dimensions: 78.5"L x 6.5"W x 4.5"HMattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||68.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Doubt it. I used a pick up. box 1 of 3 Size: 4.5" x 84" x 50.5" Weight: 68 box 2 of 3 3.5" x 84.5" x 7.5" Weight: 26 box 3 of 3 Size: 4.5" x 78.5" x 6.5" Weight: 23by BedSize6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This bed would fit either in or on the roof rackby Dwellhome8/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no way!by KirstenAnn4/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- 600lBSby Dwellhome6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont have a definate answer but with me and my husband together we weigh about 380, so at least that much!by KirstenAnn2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It raises your bed 10". There is 7" of clearance from the floor to the side rail to slide stuff underneath, with about 9.5" of space once you get past the side rail.by oRg9o5/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Around 8 inches.by An anonymous customer12/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?