Dog Kennel Accessory - Static Two Bowl System
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Dog Kennel Accessory Static Dog Bowl Set offers an excellent solution for your pet's feeding and watering needs. It is made from a durable stainless steel material with a powder coated frame. The two dog kennel bowls are also specially designed to prevent spills.
Dog Kennel Accessory, Static Two Bowl System:
- Two stainless steel dog bowls
- 2 liter bowls
- Black powder coated frame
- Prevents spills
|Manufacturer:||Jewett Cameron Lumber Company|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Size:||L , Full|
|Material:||Stainless Steel , Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CL 71121|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.00 x 10.00 x 6.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I have ah pitbull-boxer mix,will my dog be able to tip this "static two bowl system" over
- No as long as you attach it to the kennel the right way, they are really heavy duty I was impressedby Mrdfo10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dishes are removable. They sit down on a grove to hold the dishes in. I haven't had any problem with the water dish but he does take out the food dish and sleep with it. At least he can't chew it up because the dishes are stainless steel. He is a 8 month old Caine Corso.by Newdog39/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the dog will not tip it over. it is stable and prevents spilling, it does rest at a slight angle but it is for easy access to the animal.by Bloomsfreak2/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The lower you set the bowl system in the kennel, the better. if it was high, the dog may be able to tip the bowls out with their nose or something. but the lower you set it, the least likely that this could happen. I have them and i love them! it's not been tipped yet!by lovemydane7/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This set-up is very sturdy. Unless your dog hits it from the bottom, you should have not problems with tipping.by tracywood19717/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. You guys keep saying "kennel" when I think of kennel I think of a huge cage outside. I'm looking to hang this in an inside cage that's 42 x 28-doable?
- It won't fit unless it's a wire type cage.our is a big kennel outsideby Mrdfo10/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it goes about 12" out total. Would work if your cage was large enough! They make actual Cage ones for dogs that might give him more room!by KozyPetsRescue9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My dog cage is inside. I hung it on the side and it works perfectby Newdog36/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- these bowls are approx the size of a medium sauce pan and the brace is between 1 1/2 to 2 feet in length and stick out approx. 8 1/2 inches. kind of the same space you would take up if you placed a two-eye electric warmer in the cage.by Bloomsfreak6/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It would not leave much room for a dog inside...they make "door-mounting" bowls for smaller kennels. I have seen them at walmart as well. good luck!by lovemydane7/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It is just a piece of sturdy metal with screw and bolt. Piece of cake!!by KozyPetsRescue9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes you loosen the bolts and place one slab on the outside and one on the inside of the kennel and replace the bolts and tighten...it comes with 1 inch bolts so if your kennel is not wire or chain link then you may need to purchase longer bolts at your local hardware store.by Bloomsfreak2/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a bar that holds the bowls, and a bar that is separate. one goes in the inside(the one with the bowls attached) and the other goes on the outside and they screw together. Easy and takes about 1 minute to install.by lovemydane7/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is very easy and does not affect the kennel what so ever. there is a thin metal bar,the frame for the bowls and 3 bolts. you place the metal bar on the outside of the kennel, the frame for the bowl on the in side and you just screw the bolts in place.by ligerlover7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $273.99
- from $34.99