The sequel to the critically acclaimed fantasy RPG Divine Divinity, Divinity II - Ego Draconis transports players back to the wide-open, war-torn world of Rivellon where they will battle the forces of evil not just as a human Dragon Slayer, but also as a powerful dragon! Ego Draconis boasts a robust fantasy adventure of more than 60 hours, teeming with massive dungeons and outdoor spaces to explore. It boasts a bevy of features unique to the RPG market, like a classless Skill Tree system allowing for endless upgrading combinations, the power of mindreading and for the first time youll have the ability to play either on-foot as a Dragon Slayer or as a fire-breathing dragon! The world of Rivellon is vast and filled with magic, beasts and deception, and hides a mystery that could reveal hidden truths and revive forgotten evils, altering the future forever!
- Sequel to the award-winning Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity Role Playing Games! Following the lineage of these two much-acclaimed RPGs, Divinity II: Ego Draconis has adapted many of the most famous elements that made these two original games classics. Divinity II: Ego Draconis makes use of the same classless system that was incorporated in Divine Divinity, which allows you to choose your own path as you become a Dragon Knight.
- Fight as both a human and a dragon: Don't settle for taming and riding a dragon when you can be the Dragon! For the first time, an RPG unleashes the very power of the Dragon on you! Climb high and vaporize all that stands in your way as you strategically use both your human and dragon forms to defeat Damian and become the ultimate Dragon Knight!
- Dynamically unfolding storyline depending on your choices and skills: Divinity II : Ego Draconis gives you a wide range of moral choices when deciding on how to act on quest objectives. When you make these choices, the consequences of your actions appear throughout game play. Consequences such as up to 20 possible quest solutions, new quest chains, NPC reactions, vendor pricing and other experience-altering consequences make Divinity II: Ego Draconis very interesting and engaging.
- Use your powerful Battle Tower as base of operations: Looming like a colossal stone claw over Sentinel Island, stands the Battle Tower, a vast citadel built many centuries ago by Maxos, the Dragon Mage. Become bound to the Battle Tower through a mystical relic known as the Dragon Stone. The Dragon Stone allows you to teleport to the Battle Tower at any moment so that you can utilize the powers within.
- Build your very own ultimate fighting creature: Conjure the spirits to bring to life a creature made from body parts you have collected during your battles. This creature's power is literally the sum of its body parts; the composition of various limbs determines its strengths and abilities. Once you are able to assemble this abomination, you may summon it to support you in combat.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Suggestive Themes, and Violence