Disney - Toddler Boys' Cars Clogs
About this item
About this item
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My son 2 year old can put these shoes on and off his feet easily by himself.by annonym9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We bought these shoes for our 2 year old, and so far they stay on his feet quite well, even when running around in deep grass and sand (and I even bought them a half size bigger than his current shoe size - check out my review just added to the WM website). With that said, my little guy can take these off easily by himself, but he can take off his tennishoes too- and those have double velcro closures - he just likes to take his shoes off in the car, what can you do? I hope this info helps, my son loves these and they're great when you have to head out quickly, in the heat or the rain they have been super shoes for my son.by mamabearO8/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you buy true to size, you should be ok. The back strap isn't adjustable like with the Crocs brand. Our son is a shoe-dini when it comes to getting his shoes off in the car, and wasn't able to get these off any easier than other shoes.by MommyInNorfolk7/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased these shoes for my son a few weeks ago and the car on top has already popped off on both shoes!!! As for them staying on, they are very easy to slip on and off. Our son is 21 months old and he slips them on and off all by himself. That is the main reason we bought them though.by clsmith0197/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very well.by Cyndirb7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son can take these on and off easily by himself he is almost 2by traceyjay7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my son is 33 months old i always get a little big for room. yes they can pull off and no they will not slide off they stay put even with extra room in the back,hope this helps... i love them:)...by jojo43987/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 2 n half years old & he can easliy put on & take off these shoes. They stay on very well as this was a concern for me keeping in mind that kids are so active at this age.by sdra7/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- KailsMommy, the shoes actually do stay on. My 2 1/2 yr old wears them on a daily basis and he does have a tough time when it comes to taking them off. I really do love them. And so does he.by HappyMother017/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 5 and he loves them, they stay on his feet very well.by cole5155/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?