Disney Princesses Playland Inflatable Ball Pit with 50 Balls
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Little girls will be sure to love this Disney Inflatable Ball Pit. It features all her favorite Disney princesses, including Snow White, Aurora, Rapunzel, Cinderella and Tiana. This Disney Princess Ball Pit has an inflatable body to provide a soft place to play. It also has a fun ball toss roof where your daughter can throw balls to watch them twirl around the track and into the pit. She'll also love that this Disney Ball Pit has a short 5- to 10-minute inflation time, so she can start playing quickly. Made from durable plastic, it's designed for a little rough use when used indoors. This small Disney Inflatable Ball Pit is suitable for bedrooms, play rooms and other small spaces where kids play.
Disney Princesses Cherished Friends Inflatable Ball Pit:
- Ideal for playroom or small spaces
- Fun ball toss roof
- Includes 50 soft flex balls
- Inflatable walls
- 5- to 10-minute inflation time
- Dimensions: 40"D x 40"W x 43"H
- 90-day limited warranty
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.0 x 43.0 x 38.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hand pumpby Mazyanne7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You basically inflate it like a beach ball, using your mouth or you can use a bike pump. Make sure to inflate the top opening hatch before the rest otherwise it is a contortionist act trying to get at that piece once the rest has been inflated. (learned from experience) As for the height weight, my 1 year old and 7 year old daughter sit inside comfortably, whille the other siblings play from the outside, taking turns to switch to the inside.by shashee7512/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You inflate simply by blowing it up with your mouth. It sounds hard, but its compartmentalized so it doesn't take very long. You deflate by holding the nozzle and pushing out the air. It's about 4 feet top to bottom and I'd say that 40 pounds is max. My daughter is about 25 pounds and she hasn't made any holes or damages. Hope that helps!by WiWi041012/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 feet 50lbsby tiredolsoul9/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't deflated it yet but I would definitely make sure you have or know someone who has an air compressor to inflate it. My daughter received it for her 2nd birthday and her and her 5 year old brother have played in it together with no issues except for being slightly cramped because there was two of them in it at the same time.by sg20076/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband used a compressor to inflate it. I don't think you could do it manually. I think it's really meant for toddlers in the 2-4 year old range.by snowball72/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?