Disney Princess Toyota FJ Cruiser 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Disney Princess FJ Cruiser will let your child feel like a princess as they ride around the yard on an outdoor adventure. It has room for the driver and one passenger. Your child will ride in style because it features an authentic Toyota FJ cruiser design and Disney princess graphics. It has two different speeds plus reverse. The maximum speed is five miles per hour. This Disney ride on requires one 12 volt battery, which is included. The battery requires 14 hours to charge and delivers two hours of ride time. It is made for ages 3 and up.
Disney Princess Toyota FJ Cruiser 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- 2 speeds plus reverse
- Maximum speed: 5 mph
- Battery-powered ride-on carries driver and a passenger princess
- Authentic Disney princess graphics
- Authentic Toyota FJ cruiser design
- Requires one 12V battery (included)
- Battery requires 14 hours charge time
- Battery delivers up to 2 hours run time
- Dimensions: 30.31"L x 22.24"W x 48.43"H
- Toyota 12-volt battery-powered ride-on maximum weight capacity: 130 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- Disney princess FJ cruiser is for ages 3 and up
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||67.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||31.5 x 22.64 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- There is no radio in this Toyota FJ Cruiser at all. I'm sure you can rig one up though.by Californian110/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am pretty sure you can get spare parts from the Fisher-Price (Mattel) web site. Just make sure you click on Power Wheels.by Dav5810/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- here is a website with replacement parts. http://www.motiontrendz.com/parts/replacement-parts/12v-fj-cruiser-princess.htmlby An anonymous customer10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately it is under the driver seat. You have to unscrew the one screw there, and replace when ready to drive again. I believe this is a design flaw. I do not like it. My daughters car is less than a month old and the screw is stripped.by Californian111/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, it's under the drivers seat. You have to unscrew the one screw there, and replace when ready to drive again.by Californian111/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- One end goes into any normal 110V house outlet and the other end goes into the battery. You take the battery out of the vehicle so where ever you have a free outlet you can charge the battery. Just make sure you do not charge it for more than 30 hours since that will void the warranty. Normal charge time is around 14-16 hours.by Dav5811/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am pretty sure you can get spare parts at the Fisher-Price (Mattel) web site. Make sure you click on Power Wheels.by Dav582/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- call 866-424-0500 for customer service and ordering partsby murn2/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?