About this item
Little princesses can create an enchanted bubble show while playing with their favorite Disney Princesses with the Disney Princess Royal Bubble Carriage. It's safe and easy to use for little hands. Simply press on the handle of the Disney Princess Royal Carriage and pour Super Miracle Bubbles into the designated opening. This is found in the compartment located on the underside. Squeeze the Disney Princess Bubble Carriage handle to see bountiful streams of beautiful bubbles blow out of the tiara on top. Your little one will enjoy the whimsical, lighthearted fun it provides. Parents and kids can view the solution level through the clear window of the carriage door to know exactly when they need a bubble refill. This Disney Princess Royal Carriage also comes with the solution included, helping to ensure that little ones can enjoy it right out of the box.
Disney Princess Royal Bubble Carriage:
- Disney Princess Bubble Carriage provides hours of bubble-blowing fun
- Squeeze carriage handle to blow bubbles
- Solution viewing window
- Includes bubble solution
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.25 x 7.25 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just a 8 oz bottleby yorkiegranny10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only a small bottle. I recommend adding a large bottle of bubbles with it if it is a gift.by Twoincypress8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just about a six inch bottle. Enough to last a couple tries, but bubbles are super cheap so buy extra if you think your kid will go through it right away or make your own using soap.by mysonlovesitabunch5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all it very easy to squeezeby yorkiegranny10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely not. There is no squeezing involved just push it and it goes! It's battery operated so those bubbles keep going as long as the child is pushing it.by mysonlovesitabunch5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is easy to push on grass and concert my granddaughter is 3 and she had no problems pushing it thru grass and concertby yorkiegranny10/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I actually gave this a terrible review b/c of the bubbles. BUT... It does push easily across grass! I have a daughter who just turned 3 and she had no issues pushing it all overby septembermama1239/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?