Disney Princess FJ Cruiser 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make your little one feel like a Disney Princess with the Disney Princess FJ Cruiser 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On. With her favorite princesses —Tiana, Belle and Cinderella —riding by her side, shell never want to get out. Designed to go up to 5 mph, this FJ Cruiser Ride-On for kids combines authentic Disney Princess graphics and a cool Hummer look. The MotionTrendz tires add extra traction, so your little one has better grip and control against the road. Plus, the push-button sounds will make her giggle with delight. For hours of riding fun, this FJ Cruiser Ride-On makes your little princess ride the road in adorable style. The Disney Princess Girls' Convertible Car already includes the rechargeable battery —after some assembly, simply stick in the batteries and your precious princess is ready to ride.
Disney Princess FJ Cruiser 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- Drives on multiple surfaces
- Speeds: Two speeds plus reverse
- Super-cute design features Disney Princess graphics
- Maximum Speed: 5 mph
- Carries driver and passenger
- Authentic Toyota FJ Cruiser design
- Wheels: MotionTrendz tires for extra traction
- FJ Cruiser Ride-On requires 12-volt battery and charger (included)
- Battery requires 14 hours to recharge completely
- Battery delivers 1 to 3 hours of continuous use per charge
- Dimensions: 41" x 29" x 26"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 130 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On takes approximately 20 minutes to assemble
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||7 Years|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||69.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||25.98 x 42.52 x 19.29|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If both rear wheels turn when it's in reverse, try jiggling the shifter back and forth from hi to lo to reverse several times then try it. If that doesn't make both rear wheels turn in all three gears, call customer service and order a shifter.by LeftyLucy11/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- move the gray bar in the middle on the dashboard it goes in almost a z shape from fast slow and reverse just make sure its in the right spotby spiritsangel710/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Your shift on the dash board makes the car go into reverse and forward slow and fast speed.by bischoff110/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- check at certain Walmart stores or walmart.comby NJBobSNJ5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i dont know if u can order one through walmart, but i found one at MOTIONTRENDZ.COM It looks like the right fit. I am about to place a order for one because i just crushed ours in the garage door!FYI they are pricey. $42 for just the cord, i was expecting 20 or so but not $42. Oh the things we do to keep them happy! ;) good luck.by Tennille237/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we saw the batteries in the Walmart store in Warren PA check therre or on line.by sentfrompa8/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sold at certain Walmart stores or at motiontrendz.com. Best to buy in store.by NJBobSNJ5/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?