About this item
The Disney - Music & Lights Walker Peek a Pooh is designed for toddlers and a great support while they learn walking. It is a stylish and attractive Disney baby walker comes based on the Winnie the Pooh theme for kids' attraction. It has sounds and lights to engage to keep your baby active and engaged. It features characters related to the Disney theme and is apt for children who weigh up to 30 pounds. This Disney - Music & Lights Walker Peek a Pooh has an oversized snack tray and 2 swing-open activity trays for your kid to have a drink or snack on the go. This padded seat is machine-washable, thus making maintenance a breeze. This walker allows you to make height adjustments. The sturdy wheels of the Disney baby walker makes it apt for an evening stroll.
Disney Music & Lights Walker:
- Baby must be able to sit up unassisted, must not weigh more than 30 lbs or be taller than 32"
- Oversized snack/play tray
- 2 swing-open activity trays
- Seat easily adjusts to 3 different heights
- Machine-washable padded seat
- Folds down easily for storage and travel
- The Pooh walker requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
|Age:||Birth - 12 Months|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||13.14|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||28.5 x 25.0 x 22.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. The item description states "Seat easily adjusts to 3 different heights", but I cannot figure out how to adjust the height.
- UNDER THE TRAY THERE SHOULD BE A RED BUTTON PUSH DOWN ON IT AND U SHOULD BE ABLE TO SET THE HIGHTby SG27293/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the height adjustment is underneath towards the front in the middle. We just got it for Christmas. The lowest height is pretty tall.by princesslinz12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To adjust the height on this seat turn the red knob under the tray so that it is inline with the track. Then push the knob in and slide the seat up or down until your child's feet are closest to the ground. Good luck with that though, read the reviews. Most feet won't come close.by NicknameJoe10/31/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Underneath the seat there is a small knob, this allows you to decide on your height as you unfold the walker.by KMBB10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- under the tray there is a clasp that you pull together and it will raise and lower the seatby mommysgirlalways10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works awesome on are carpet & floors :-)by Lori32373/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly from my experience most carpets NO. Unless, your carpet hugs the floor all it does is get stuck.by Beautifulreject1/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They can but it would be tough for a baby to push it. It's good and bad, bad for the obvious reasons and good because once they get the hang of walking in it it makes them work a little harder. Babies are very determined, they'll figure out how to get it to wherever they want to be. If it helps, I just bought this product again for baby #2 because we loved it so much.by momofababy12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Disney Music & Lights Winnie the Pooh Walker This walker will work on most carpet. If we can be of further assistance, you may contact us via email at: email@example.com DorelSupport12/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Alright I know that there are height requirements but how long do my sons legs have to be to tough the ground?
- my babe is about the same, and she cannot walk in this. it is too highby mamatozola4/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't buy this product. Go for another manufacturer. My daughter is about 27" tall and her toes (not even the bottoms of her feet) dangle about 3-4 inches from the floor in this product, in the lowest height setting. Very disappointing purchase.by HonBun882/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Measure the length from his crotch to the heal. That gives what your your looking for.by NicknameJoe1/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (6)Was this answer helpful?