About this item
Take a walk through the jungle with Simba in the Disney - Lion King 3-piece crib bedding set.
Disney - Lion King Simba 3-piece Crib Bedding Set:
- Includes an appliqued comforter with a soft, plush fabric border, a fitted crib sheet and dust ruffle
- Bumper for the Lion King Crib Bedding Set sold separately
- Made from 55 percent cotton and 45 percent polyester fabrics, the comforter has 100 percent polyester fiber fill
- Sheet for the Lion King Crib Bedding Set fits a standard size 28" x 52" crib mattress
- The Disney Crib Bedding Set includes a bonus sheet of wall decals
- Care for the Disney - Lion King 3-piece crib bedding set: machine wash separately in cold water; tumble dry low heat; use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this fits a 28 by52 mattressby biancamoonlips2/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sheet and crib skirt fit my crib which is a Europa Baby crib with a Naturepedic element lightweight mattress. I think it would be big for a mini crib.by Lymc1/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only cribsby IMRV1/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fits a standard size crib mattress. It would be too big for a mini crib.by IrishMommy0811/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For a standard sized crib mattress. Too big for a mini crib/ bassinet.by Scrappynurse78211/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fit mattresses that are 51.625 x 27.25 x 5.25. I don't think it would fit a mini crib safelyby doglover00710/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits a regular cribby 1976corv10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i wouldnt recommend it for a min crib because the fitted sheet would be too loose.by Anarchy310/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits the standard size baby bed.by Someone129/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This fits a standard regular size crib. This would not work for a mini crib, the sheet would be too big and so would the skirt. The comforter isn't recommended for use in the crib with a small infant but it could be hung on the wall.by DragonTamer19798/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?