About this item
Marvel's Spider-Man Play Set unlocks an all-new adventure! Swing into action with Spidey and save New York City from the toughest villains! Includes Spider-Man, Nova and Marvel's Spider-Man Play Set piece.
- The Spider-Man Play Set includes:
- Spider-Man - Use Spidey's wall climbing and web slinging powers to put your enemies in sticky situations.
- Nova - Nova's cosmic speed and power blasts are perfect complements to achieve fast victories.
- Marvel's Spider-Man Play Set piece.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.9 x 8.1 x 2.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you have to have the starter kit for the wii in order to play this level. If you have the kit then all you do is put the figures on the platform and the spiderman story line begins.by GManchild5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No the game only comes in the starter set. It's available for the WiiU, not the Wii.by simplyartemis5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no it will not, you have to have the 2.0 versionby GManchild1/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not compatible with Disney Infinity 1.0.by CommunityAnswer5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The play set comes with with 2 figures and a crystal center piece for a certain world. The play sets sometimes come with 2 power discs. It's pretty much just a value deal.by aerosmithmomof31/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?