About this item
Disney Great Slate Specialty Finish is a chalkboard paint that will turn any surface into a chalkboard. This paint can be used on a whole wall or a stenciled shape.
Disney Great Slate (Chalkboard) Black Interior Specialty Paint, 1-Quart:
- Chalkboard paint that will turn any surface into chalkboard
- Ready to use
- 1 quart covers approximately a 7' x 7' area with required 2 coats
- Model# 4399D
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.52|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used this in my son's room and we just use a damp cloth to erase the chalk from the walls. Sometimes it takes more than one wipe down though to get it all off.by mydarlingparty3/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Allow painted surface to cure/dry for seven days before writing on it with chalk. Remove chalk with a damp sponge. The Great Slate product is a latex water based product.by Glidden13/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chalkboard paint is black and color additive would be negligible to the paint.by CommunityAnswer5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This post is for the paint that is already black and so you can not tint the paint in this listing. The listing for the tintable Disney chalkboard paint is: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Great-Slate-Chalkboard-Tintable-Interior-Specialty-Paint-1-Quart/23510913 . It looks like you can only tint to the Disney colors.by AdreaR4/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?