About this item
Decorate a child's bedroom or playroom with this LED Canvas Wall Art. The colorful canvas wall art has a detailed image that depicts your little one's favorite character. LED lights provide gentle illumination to create a beautiful illusion on the artwork. It's an innovative alternative to a traditional night light. This LED canvas wall art requires no assembly. The canvas material is easy to mount, so you can quickly hang it up and enjoy. The size is large enough to serve as a focal point on a wall, or you can use it in a collage.
Disney Doc McStuffins LED Canvas Wall Art:
- Colorful canvas print
- LED lights illuminate room to create a beautiful illusion on the artwork
- Lights emit a soft glow that can also be used as a night-light
- Canvas material is easy to mount
- Canvas wall art dimensions: 15.75" x 11.5"
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Colorful canvas wall art features your little one's favorite character
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 12.7 x 4.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Is there an easily accessible ON/OFF switch on the side or is it on the back where picture must be taken down?
- It's a small switch on the side. I wouldn't say it's easily accessible but it isn't on the back of the frame.by HPCustomer25/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's is the right side of the picture frame. My 7 year old turns on her night light before laying down for bed.by Flores20135/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's on the side, you don't have to move the picture at all to turn lights on or offby Tracy3153/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it's on the side.by Momof22/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. On the side.by TheirFavoriteNaNa2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the princess version,(which was much cheaper), and the switch is on the side.by mimi2van2/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?