Disney - Character Umbrella Stroller, Princess
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Now you can add a little magic to your strolls with this Disney Umbrella Stroller. Getting out and about with your little one is simpler than ever with the Disney Character Princess Stroller. The Umbrella Stroller features a three-point safety harness for added security. The easy-fold compact design on the Disney Character Princess Stroller offers a lightweight frame making for fast storage. It features a deluxe, rounded canopy that protects your little one from the sun. The Disney Character Princess Stroller holds up to 40 pounds.
Disney - Character Umbrella Stroller, Princess:
- For a child up to 40 lbs
- 3-point safety harness
- Easy, compact fold
- Lightweight frame
- Folded Dimensions: 40.4"L x 7.1"W x 5.3"H
- Model #US085BME
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||40 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 15.0 x 36.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am not sure of the type of fabric but it is light weight. The stroller was not designed to allow the fabric to be removed for cleaning however, it looks like you can remove with a screw driver. Not sure how long fabric will last if you are putting on and taking off fabric alot. One other item to note is the stroller belts just go around the waist and do not have any shoulder straps to hold child upright.by Ginbuch12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am a big fan of umbrella strollers, but I cannot recommend this particular model. The handles are far too short for an average sized person to push the stroller upright. I am 5' 7" tall and I have to hunch over to push the stroller. If I had to use it repeatedly every day I'd have a terrible back ache. It is cheaply made and not nearly as convenient to open and close quickly as other (higher quality) umbrella strollers. When I purchased this item it was secured into a closed position with retail packaging, so I was not able to open it up and inspect/try it before buying it. If I had, I most certainly would have passed on the purchase.by CadillacJill7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It might be nylon, lightweight and when my 4 year old, almost at the top of it's weight limit, spilled chocolate milk on it, it cleaned up quite easily with soapy warm water, definitely recommend, super cute!! =)by Slcooper3/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If the patients do not weigh much it might work. I am not sure of the weight limit on this. The fabric is thin silk screened, but seems durable. It is not made to be removed as it is attached to the frame with screws, BUT you could remove the screws with a phillips screwdriver to wash it should you need to.by An anonymous customer2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not visible see a way to wash the fabric. The fabric is very breathable and is easily wiped clean with a wet wipe or a Clorox wipe!by FLGRL17071/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't waste your money on these strollers. They are very poorly made. They may be cute, but of low quality.by hmmommyof15/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just wrote a review for this. I would not recomend this one at all. I have seen few from Baby's R Us in the same price range to be good you can go ffor that.by Patra2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES YOU CAN. BUT REMEMBER TO RELEASE THE HOLDERS OR LET THEM OUT BEFORE YOU PUT THE CHILD INTO THE STROLLER.by STICKHORSE210/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Stroller can be used for a child weighing less than 40 pounds and can sit up unassisted.by DorelJuvenileSupport6/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?