About this item
Whether it's camping out or a sleepover, your child will love to snuggle into the Disney Cars EZ Bed. This five-piece air bed system is all he needs for a comfortable and sound night's sleep. The insulated top provides enough warmth. The filling, liner, and cover, are all made from 100% polyester. The zip-fitted slip cover comes with a mesh pocket. The sleeping bag's top securely zips onto the slip's cover for extra warmth. This kids' sleeping bed features a bright red car graphic on a red backdrop. It shows Lightning McQueen, the main character from Disney Cars. This fun Disney Cars EZ Bed is the right choice for your little racer and is also ideal for outdoors.
Disney Cars EZ Kids' Sleeping Bed:
- Liner and cover: 100% polyester
- The kids EZ bed is a five-piece air bed system
- Comport zip-fitted slip cover with mesh pocket
- Insulated sleeping bag top securely zips onto slip cover
- Measures 33"(W) x 60"(L) x 6'(D)
- The Disney EZ bed is great for outdoor use
- Filling: 100% polyester
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||56.0 x 28.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I bought this last year, and we lost the screw-in stopper for the air mattress. I'm wondering how to contact the manufacter to order a new part?
- exxel.comby bknes6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The website address on the box (just purchased for Christmas 2011) is www.exxel.comby grannyburd6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The web site is www.exxel.com of the manufacture.by Speedshopper136/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact information is on the box the air mattress came in.by SpendsTooMuchAtWalMart6/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The plug has two parts - take them both out and it leaves a huge opening to easily deflateby TLHRLH2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a double valve on this bed...If you just screw off the top portion, the air will not come out. The lower portion of the valve also unscrews, the air will fly out.by grannyburd2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- try a vacuum cleanerby MellyMo2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Unscrew the second or main part of the valve.by Speedshopper138/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You really don't need a pump. You can blow it up by mouth in under 5 minutes. The air stays in while you blow so its very easy!by MRSdowney4397/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought my pump at wal-mart, ozark trail. It was $20...it's a standard air mattress pump, and works perfectly!by LinsK2/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a standard air pump that came with another air bed we previously purchased that works just fine for this mattress. I have seen the pumps for sale by themselves next to the air mattresses. We did not need any special connector.by ambff248/24/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually any pump will work. The hole has an exchange valve that works with any pump. Tho my hubby owns a garage & he blew mine up. Afterwards is when we saw that the hand pump would have worked.by ShopBuster7/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?