Disney Cars Boys' 6V Battery-Powered Quad Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Drive around just like Lightning McQueen with the Disney-Battery Powered Quad Ride On for Boys. The Disney Cars Battery Powered Ride On lets your little one enjoy an adventurous ride, around the corner or in the backyard. The Disney Car Ride-On is easily controlled with a push button for simple stop and go —youre Cars fan will love how easy it is to operate. The ATV wheels provide a safe and smooth ride as your little rides faster or needs to suddenly use the brakes. Plus, the features and design on the Disney Cars Battery Powered Ride On is designed for maximum fun and safety. The Disney Car Ride-On drives at a maximum speed of 2mph on hard surfaces and grass for additional safety. The tough ATV wheels will make him feel like a big boy riding around in his favorite Cars character.
Disney Cars Boys' 6V Battery-Powered Quad Ride-On:
- Drives on hard surfaces
- Maximum speed of 2 mph
- Push-button, motion-controlled
- Tough ATV wheels
- 6V battery and battery charger
- Measures 17.1"L x 14.6"W x 26.4"H
- Maximum Weight Capacity: up to 45 lbs
- Some assembly required; instructions included
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||18 Months|
|Age End:||36 Months|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.94|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.96 x 16.93 x 27.56|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does anyone know where I could buy a new battery charger for this? I lost mine and my son is really missing his car.
- Most all retailers carry the 6 volt replacement charger (i.e. RadioShack, Best Buy, Sears, Battery Outfitters, Batteries Plus, etc.). Walmart carries a battery/charger combo that is located on the side-counter in the bicycle department. In approximately January 2013, Redman & Associates will be carrying 6 volt chargers on their replacement part website. You can visit their website by going to www.redmanandassociates.com. Clink on the link for replacement parts.by WalmartSupplier7271211/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought one on ebay for $18.by ktand10/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty long if you use continuously it would probably last you about 3-4 hours. If you used it for short periods several times a week it would probably last you a month on one charge.by Pierson9111/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The usage depends on many factors, but you should get roughly 300 charges out of it.by WalmartSupplier7271211/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?