About this item
You can now gift your child a space of their own for crafts, meals and more with the Disney Cars 2 Activity Table and 2 Chairs Set. The kids furniture set has a Disney Car themed table with a washable vinyl table top. This table has a sturdy, steel construction that ensures durability. It also comes with two chairs that have attractive blue seats. This fun activity set is best suitable for children in the age range of 3-7. The folding table and two padded chairs of this Cars 2 table and chair set come with a double safety locking mechanism that makes it secure. This easy to assemble kids table and chair set have rubber feet that prevents slipping and also helps prevent scratches forming on the floor.
Disney Cars 2 Activity Table and 2 Chairs Set:
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 24.0 x 20.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No that I'm aware of...by JaiJai091/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They do have chairs avaliable for purchase but they may not be the exact same chairs. :)by ProudMotherOf00110/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think so. It's a pretty good value, though, so you could always buy an extra set just for the chairs. The table folds away flat.by FloridaTeacherDramaMama8/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haven't located any reasonably priced. It seems to be cheaper to buy a second table & chair set.by aComputerDoc1/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If my child colors or writes, will the crayon/pencil pierce the paper because its not a hard top?
- So far my kids have used crayon, markers and paint and it hasn't pierced it. Not sure bout pencil yet. it cleans up well too.by coffeygrounds6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?