About this item
Jazz up your child's room with the Disney Car 2 13" TV With DVD Player, which not just features but actually looks like his favorite character Lightning McQueen. This red, brightly smiling car-shaped television set supports media in CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R and DVD-RW formats. What's more, it has a 181 channel memory so he can enjoy all of his most-loved shows, while you also get to access yours when he's not using it. The Disney Cars TV features an ATSC TV system built for optimum viewing performance. A hyper band tuner is also built-in, so the player can capture the best channels possible. This Disney Pixar Cars TV also comes with a remote controller so you can easily operate it. It also offers an aspect selection between 16:9, 4:3 pan and scan and 4:3 letter box to ensure optimum clarity and picture quality. Children who are huge fans of the film will definitely get a kick out of this feature-packed appliance.
Disney Car 2 13" TV With DVD Player:
- Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R and DVD-RW
- ATSC TV system
- 181 channel memory
- Hyper band tuner
- Closed caption decoder
- Aspect selection between 16:9, 4:3 pan and scan and 4:3 letter box
- Disney Pixar Cars TV includes a remote controller
- Features Lightning McQueen, the star of the animated film Cars and Cars 2
- Screen resolution: 480i
- Primary color: Red
- TV definition: SDTV
- Does not contain a battery
- Model number: C1312ATVD
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||33.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.63 x 20.24 x 20.47|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- ATSC stands for Advanced Television Systems Committee.by CommunityAnswer5/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Disney Cars 2 13" TV with DVD Player supports the use of either cable of external antenna.by CommunityAnswer5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?