Similar items in stock
Disney Umbrella Stroller with Canopy, Mickey Stripes
Check out these related products
- from $104.95
- from $66.99
- $136.97List price
About this item
About this item
Play peek-a-boo with Mickey Mouse! Add some magic to your baby's day with the Disney Mickey Stripes Umbrella Stroller. The stroller folds down compactly, making it easy to fit in the car and perfect for travel.
Disney Umbrella Stroller with Canopy, Mickey Stripes:
- Designed for children up to 40 lbs
- 3-point harness
- Curved canopy
- Comfortable covered handles
- Stroller folds down compactly
- Sturdy frame
- Model# US100BVT1
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||40 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.2|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.0 x 15.0 x 36.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- dont think so...ur child should be abe to sit unsuported, it doesnt have much supportby smahsa4/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WOULD SAY NOby TEEMACK3510/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think it's more for ones that can hold their head up as it does not reclineby okie128/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it can I am going to get this for my son and he's almost 7 months. I think it depends on the development and size of your childby ibleedpink7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure, but its fix flat in a van and it is very light in weightby April20045/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This stroller folds up small enough that I can put it under the shopping card while I am in the grocery store, rather than leaving it outside and risking someone taking it.by Amanda3/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When folded this stroller is approximately 40 inches long and approximately 9 inches wide and approximately 9 inches deep.by DorelJuvenileSupport1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products