Disney All That Glitters Interior Specialty Paint, 1-Quart
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Disney All That Glitters Specialty Finish is a clear topcoat that provides a shimmering glitter finish over a previously or newly painted surface This glaze contains flecks of glitter adding sparkle your walls.
Disney All That Glitters Interior Specialty Paint, 1-Quart:
- Clear topcoat that provides shimmering finish over a previously painted surface
- Contains flecks of glitter to add sparkle to your room
- Coverage: 200-300 sq ft
- Model# 4700D
|Dry Time:||2 hours|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4700D|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.25 x 4.25 x 4.90 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I had the same question, but the glitter is pretty flush with the other paint. It doesn't stick out and you can't feel it when you run your hand over it. I am thinking it will be painted over fine.by Iamthatlady4/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I was wondering the same thing as i was painting it. I'm guessing it would come off if you lightly sand it maybe?by countrygal969/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think it would be hard to paint over, but I did read that u should use a primer if you're going to paint over this. I would use a primer.by KT04099/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When painting over All That Glitters, first prime then apply your new wall treatment.by Glidden110/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used the top coat with confetti and yes it was low odor.by countrygal968/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I didn't find it to be bad, I only did 1 wall. Less of a smell than regular paint.by KT04097/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has very little odor - I am 36 weeks pregnant and was able to paint using this paint very easily.by Iamthatlady7/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?