Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner, 12 oz
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keeping your dishwasher clean is an important part of making sure that your pots, pans and dishes remain clean as well. Dishwasher Magic Cleaner will completely remove lime scale, iron, soap scum, food and any other residue that can build up in a dishwasher over time. This Dishwasher Disinfectant & Cleaner will remove 99.9 percent of all germs, which will help ensure clean dishes each and every time. Making sure that all residues are removed can also extend the life of your dishwasher. Simply place Dishwasher Magic Cleaner inside of your dishwasher and let it do the cleaning for you. This bottle of Dishwasher Cleaner is 12oz.
Dishwasher Magic Dishwasher Cleaner:
- Kills germs
- Removes Limescale & Rust
|Model No.:||SFS ONLY|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.75 x 2.25 x 2.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can. Go to their website www.glistencleaners.com, click on "products", then "dishwasher magic". It's got a YouTube video showing a stainless steel interior. Hope this helped!by Scooby3213/31/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It worked on mine.by MeWants2/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes- that is what we have- works fine.by seattledee12/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely. I use it monthly as preventative maintenance.by frugaltoafault111/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is the cost per use? Or, how many times can the dishwasher be cleaned with one 12 oz. container?
- It's about $4 for a single bottle, but you can get the twin pack for about $5.50. It's single use only.by Scooby3212/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 20 per containerby augrads7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what the directions say, but I used it during my was cycle and it worked great!by Scooby3216/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not a product you can use with dishes. This should be used in an empty dishwasher.by CommunityAnswer6/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?