About this item
The Dirt Devil Extreme Power Stick Vac BD20040RED is a good choice for those searching for a lightweight cleaning solution. It easily moves from carpet to hardwood floors with a simple flip of a switch. The Dirt Devil stick vac has a low-profile nozzle that makes cleaning under beds, tables and chairs a cinch. The lightweight design and folding handle make it easy to transport from room to room. The compact size also means that it takes up less space in your cleaning cupboard or linen closet. This cordless stick vac requires no cumbersome bags, and the removable dust cup is transparent so you know when it needs to be emptied. The device is rechargeable and comes complete with a convenient charging base.
Dirt Devil Extreme Power stick vac, BD20040RED:
- Rechargeable, cordless stick vacuum
- 14.4 volts of power
- Powerful rotating brush is ideal for carpet cleaning and features brush roll shutoff for bare floor cleaning
- Low profile allows for easy cleaning under beds and furniture
- Removable see-through dust cup; no bags required
- Handle folds down for convenient storage
- Weighs less than 6 lbs.
- Includes charging base
- 9.5 inch cleaning path
- Dirt Devil stick vac warranty: 1-year
See all vacuums on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Power Output Watts:||N/A|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 9.6 x 42.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It took less than one day to charge it up the first time. I vacummed the living room dining room and three bedrooms on the same charge.by bronxgirl25/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It charges in it's base, and I keep it plugged in most of the time. I haven't used it so long at one time that it ever lost any power, but I am not doing a whole house, just a few rooms and area rugs. S for sure it will last long enough for smaller places.by SCK495/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has a stand that it set into. Don't know, enough for a couple of hours which doesn't take 1/2 of that to vacuum the whole house.by Squaremont5/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a docking station. You lift the entire vac and set it into the station. No idea about the life expectancy as I just received mine in the mail yesterday.by An anonymous customer11/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When the vac is set in the holder it charges automatically. Simple and easy. I have no idea about life expectancy.by HarrynTexas1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this is for very light housekeeping. I would want more power for cleaning up after children. It's good for sucking up the dust that settles thru the house.by pjbksemperfi4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has it own charger that it sits on and is 14V DC. It charges up very fast. This is ideal for quick and easy useby holtwork4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you have the instruction book it will tell you where to order the filter part. If not give Walmart a call.by Cactusgirl138/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I buy replacements filters directly from Dirt Devil. I can get the small one that goes inside the larger filter, but I have never been able to replace the harder plastic filter that holds that smaller cloth filter. Hope this is understandable and helpful.by Barney948/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I had to buy that filter I would look up Dirt Devel, either the manufacturer or importer, on the internet and contact them.by Jack543218/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- probably dirtdevil.comby thesoundofit8/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi John, the dirt cup can be removed from the body of the unit. From there remove the filter lid and you can empty the dirt cup. Hope this helps.by An anonymous customer5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The canister is removed from the vacuum and is disassembled for emptying and washing (cleaning). Very easy to do.by 1EastTexasGal5/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is very easy in the front there is a red handle which you pll and the clear plastic container pops off. It is easily done when the vacuum is placed down horizontally on the floor. Did you buy one yet?by An anonymous customer5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?