About this item
Make sure the pool is protected with the Dirt Defender Silver Series In-Ground Winter Pool Cover. It has all the strength and durability needed to keep the pool in good shape all through the winter months. The 18' x 36' rectangular in-ground pool cover is made from a heavy-woven polyethylene scrim and coating that makes it strong enough to keep the pool covered through windy nights. It also has heat-sealed seams. The Dirt Defender pool cover is UV protected. It is designed with a big overlap to make sure it fits all around the pool, while the cable is heavy duty enough to keep the cover secured.
Dirt Defender Silver Series 18' x 36' Rectangular In-Ground Winter Pool Cover:
- Dirt Defender pool cover is made with heavy-woven polyethylene scrim and coating makes this cover strong and able to withstand wind, sleet and snow
- Dirt Defender covers are UV-protected so they will last for years in direct sunlight
- The cover's black underside is algae-retardant and heat-sealed seams mean a crystal clear pool next spring
- The big 4' overlap ensures a proper fit for above-ground pools unlike covers with 3' overlaps
- Dirt Defender covers are held secure with a heavy-duty cable and winch tightener that is anchored by rip-proof metal grommets
- 12-year warranty (2-year fully rated)
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||492.0 x 276.0 x 0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.