Diplomat 5,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Danby's portable DPAC5070, 5000 BTU air conditioner can be easily moved from room to room as your needs dictate.
- 5,000 BTU Cooling Capacity
- Cools area up to 175 sq.ft. based on conditions
- Energy Efficiency Rating of 9.2
- Exhaust hose expands up to 59" long for venting to outdoors
- Window kit included
- Electronic controls
- 2 way air direction
- Castors for easy portability
- Variable electronic temperature control 63 - 86 ??????????????????F
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.2 x 17.1 x 29.0 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes you have to vent it out of a window or a door or somewhere outside.by corunmila11115/27/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It runs at 980 Watts with drawing 9.3 amps. As for the weight its probably around 60 to 80 pounds. You will not need to lift the unit as it rolls on built in casters easily. It is the size of the average 13 Gal Kitchen Garbage can and takes up even less space.by PawPawMike7/17/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Im not sure about the aperage questions but the Unit has 3 speeds. There is a remote with all features available by remote. The unit is NOT dependent upon the remote. It is great for a small area (1 or 2 rooms). Please note that there is a cup which all condensation (water) is collected. The unit will run until it is full and then shut off. empty the cup and it will start back up automatically at the last setting. Cup usually fills about every 5 to 7 hours dependent upon humidity factors. Great airconditioner. I give it 5 Starsby PawPawMike6/24/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?