About this item
Diono is the only car seat brand that offers convertible plus booster seats with a full steel frame making them one of the safest car seats available. The Diono Rainier is the ultimate in car seat safety with reinforced deeper side walls providing enhanced side impact protection. Its extended rear-facing capabilities comfortably seats rear-facing children from five to 50 lbs and forward-facing children from 20 to 90 lbs in five-point harness mode. It also converts to a booster for children between 50 to 120 lbs or up to 57 inches in height. The reinforced headrest has 12 height positions, and additional EPS foam surrounds the child's head and body for more complete protection. Its unique SuperLATCH system makes installation easy. It is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions. Designed with Safety Synergy technology, the Rainier features work together providing the highest level of performance and safety for children.
Diono Rainier Convertible Car Seat plus Booster with Adjustable Head Support:
- Rear-facing use for children from 5 to 50 lbs
- Forward-facing for children from 20 to 90 lbs a in 5-point harness mode; up to 57" in height
- Converts to a booster for children between 50 to 120 lbs or up to 57"
- 5-point harness
- Designed with Safety Synergy technology for the highest level of performance and safety
- Full steel alloy frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched strength
- Reinforced deeper sidewalls lined with energy absorbing foam for superior head and body protection
- Luxurious 2-piece infant body pillow provides support and comfort
- 12-height adjustable head support, reinforced with aluminum and lined with energy absorbing foam for complete side impact protection
- Memory foam padding for extra comfort
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- Rear-facing tether capability
- 1 cup holder included (add up to 4)
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats
- SafeStop energy absorbing harness
- Anti-slip rubber seat grips
- SuperLATCH system; with the Strongest Connectors and Secureweave webbing it provides an easy and secure installation
- Meets FAA standards for air travel
- 12-year life
- Dimensions open: 18"W x 16"D"W x 28.5"H
- Dimensions folded: 18"W x 10"D"W x 28.5"H
- Some assembly required
- Assembled weight with base: 28.45 lbs
- Folds flat for travel and easy storage
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Car Seat Child Height Max:||57 inches|
|Car Seat Child Weight Max:||50 pounds|
|Car Seat Child Weight Min:||5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 17.0 x 28.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.