About this item
The Dimex EasyFlex No Dig Landscape Edging's flexible durability makes aggressive curves and straight sections with ease. There's absolutely no digging necessary for installation and it can be set us quickly and easily. The Dimex landscape edging has everything included to do a 20' installation of paver edging. It requires no heating in the sun in order to make it flexible. It comes with six spikes and a connector. This paver edging can also be used as edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks and patio pavers.
Dimex EasyFlex No Dig Landscape Edging, 20':
- No digging necessary for installation
- Installs quickly and easily
- Flexible and durable
- Makes aggressive curves and straight sections with ease
- No hollow round beaded top and no heating in sun to make flexible
- Can also be used as a paver edging for bracing rock, sidewalk bricks and patio pavers
- Everything included to do a 20' installation of paver edging
- Comes with six 8" spikes and has connector
- Made in the USA from recycled materials
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Model# 3000-20C-6
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||240.0 x 2.5 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but it is a thick durable plastic.by MobileSaver4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is plastic--very flexibleby robtex4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This product is made of plastic.by CommunityAnswer4/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is very flexible and easy to install..I think the only difference between the two mentioned without looking is the length. The 20' is just longer..by MobileSaver5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?