Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$37.95 List price $69.95Save $32.00
- Reduced Price$29.30 List price $39.69Save $10.39
- Reduced Price$53.17 List price $71.91Save $18.74
- Reduced Price$127.40 List price $172.13Save $44.73
Digiwave ANT2190 UHF Outdoor TV Digital Antenna
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Strong performance across (channels 2-69) best for UHF spectrum (21-69).
Strong performance across (channels 2-69) best for UHF spectrum (21-69)- Efficient design allows tremendous gain in a compact size- Designed to resist extreme wind loading- Works great in attics- Fits easily and high gain can help overcome loss from roofing materials- All weather Balun included- Great within 70 miles or more from transmitters- Intended for people at great distances from the transmitters- Excellent reception for digital terrestrial- Suitable for HDTV of various television standards, such as American ATSC, European DVB, etc- Super strong design suitable for all kind the weather- Specifications:- No- of Elements: 15- Frequency Range: 470-862MHz- Channels: Ch- 21-69- Antenna Gain: 10-14dB- Beam Width H/V: H 37/ V42- Front-back Ratio: 26 dB- Impedance: 75O- Antenna Length: 1917mm- Dimensions: 33''D x 17''W x 4''H- SKU: HTI307
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This antenna contains a standard 2 wire UHF signal wire, it does not require a coaxial cable.by CommunityAnswer3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this antenna work for an older model television with a converter box? Will it be necessary to run a cable from antenna to converter box?
- it is supposed to be for digital reception and has satellite cable hook up which i could not get that answer before buying. the other question about reception, i can not answer because mine came damaged and i can not get in touch with the seller!by baytyme9/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?