Digital Stream Indoor HDTV Amplified Antenna
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Digital Stream Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna is meant to increase the antenna signal to your existing television. This digital stream antenna is used indoors, which means there's no more climbing on the roof to adjust the signal. With the indoor amplified antenna, receiving local digital channels is easier. It can also be a valuable tool in helping save on your cable or satellite bill.
Digital Stream Indoor HDTV Amplified Antenna:
- Indoor use antenna
- Digital stream antenna
- Amplified signal
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Model No.:||Digital Stream Indoor HDTV Amplified Antenna|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.02|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.4 x 6.6 x 3.4|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says on the antenna box , channels 2 to 69 and the VHF ANTENNA channels 2 thru 12 . Does this help you any .by ghoulardy6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends on where you live and where the antenna is placed in the home/apt. If you're in a relatively flat area, not mountainous or extremely hilly, and not using it in an office building, you should receive signal within 30 miles of the broadcast antenna (your local TV station's antennas).by GTH6412/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on what channels you have in your area and how close you are to the transmitting towers. You will likely receive more channels in the city or urban areas and less out in the country or mountain areas.by techlover1176/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (18) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but they recommend pointing it toward the towers and you still have to wiggle the antennas around to find the best positionby Rockney5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this is a multidirectional antenna . It receives free over the air HDTV signals with no adjustments . It receives signals from every direction .by ghoulardy7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The antenna comes with a power supply plug in, and a cable that plugs in where your cable hookup is on the back of your Tv set. Real easy to connect .by ghoulardy6/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You connect this to the TV using the included Coax (RF) cable. The same way you would connect any TV antenna to the TV.by GTH646/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (1)Was this answer helpful?