Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Digital Multimeter is a five function analog multimeter and battery tester. This product is ideal for automotive home or shop use. It features 16 ranges. Complete operating instructions are included. The Digital Multimeter uses one "AA" battery, which is included.
- 5 function analog multimeter and battery tester
- Features 16 ranges
- Instructions included
- "AA" battery included
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1072244|
|Features:||Features 16 ranges|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.25 x 2.00 x 3.13 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes it does but they feltvery loose to meby mrjovi2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby loveysdozier2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with test leads but the leads do not have alligator clip attachments. It also comes with a thermocouple test lead to measure temperature.by JohnATtheFALLS2/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I am a teacher looking to purchase a set of 24 multimeters for my science classroom. I don't know much about them yet. Can you suggest one?
- This is an overall very good meter. The inclusion of a thermocouple lead for temperature measurement could make this useful for other projects. A digital meter will just give you answers. An analog meter will show relationships and give a better understanding if the student is measuring a voltage or resistance that is fluctuating. It is also more interesting to read resistance on an analog meter since it is not a linear scale. Extra significant digits on the digital can be superfluous and confusing in some classroom situations.There are some very inexpensive analog meters out there. I think schools need to focus more on understanding than just answers. I would buy this meter and get a few analog meters also because not everyone comprehends information the same way. While most may get your lesson with digital, I know there are a few other kids that will comprehend analog better. Hope these thoughts help.by JohnATtheFALLS6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This meter will satisfy your needs for general classroom use. However, interfacing with a computer will require a meter that sells for many times what this meter costs.by Kyleservicetech6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. My 10709 meter has aquired a steady tone. I thought it was because the fuse might have blown but it didn't. How do I shut off the tone?
- My first one did as well. It was unexplained, I simply returned and exchanged the meter. The replacement works as expected.by Malagent2/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i have the same problem i'm returning mine. continuous beep only on continuity testing thoby An anonymous customer4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Price$43.37 List price $54.21Save $10.84
- Reduced Price$18.26 List price $24.35Save $6.09
- Clearance$12.32 List price $13.81Save $1.49
- Rollback$20.57 Was $26.84Save $6.27