Gifting note: This item ships in the manufacturer's original packaging. If intended as a gift, the packaging may reveal the contents.
About this item
You'll never have to worry about batteries dying on you again with the Diehard 80/20/10/2 Amp Fully Automatic Battery Charger in your garage. This must-have tool delivers 80 engine-start amps to accommodate emergency starting needs. This Diehard battery charger is microprocessor controlled and comes with 2-amp slow charging and 10 amp and 20 amp fast charging settings. You can power-up and maintain a number of items including small batteries, motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles and lawn tractors, even though this device is primarily intended for cars, trucks, marine, RV and farm equipment. Other features of the 2 amp battery charger with emergency engine start include float-mode monitoring, a battery and alternator tester, easy-to-use touch pad controls and a digital display and status indicator. The reverse hook-up protection feature shields the device from damage caused by an improper charging connection.
Diehard 80/20/10/2 Amp Fully Automatic Battery Charger:
- Microprocessor controlled
- Fully automatic
- 5-stage charging process for precise charging and monitoring
- 80-amp engine start for quick starting
- 20-amp rapid/10-amp fast charge
- Ideal for car, truck, marine, RV and farm equipment
- 2-amp slowithmaintenance charge for charging small batteries
- Diehard battery charger powers up motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawn tractor batteries
- Float-mode monitoring
- Battery and alternator tester
- Easy-to-use touch pad controls
- Digital display and status
- Reverse hook-up protection
- Rust-proof, non-conductive, high impact, molded polypropylene case
Due to state restrictions this item is not available in California and Oregon
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||14.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.2 x 7.2 x 12.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.