Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner, 16 fl oz
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$60.67 List price $72.80Save $12.13
- Reduced Price$60.53 List price $72.64Save $12.11
- $6.14 List price $7.98Save $1.84
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The 100 percent natural formula of this 16-fl oz container of Dickinson Witch Hazel Toner removes makeup and cleans your skin. Designed to refine pores and remove and control oil build up, the Original Dickinson Pore Perfecting Toner has a mild scent. You can use this Dickinson Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner to lock in moisture and maintain clear, smooth and balanced skin. It is an oil-free formula that is non-drying and helps to soothe irritation. You can use the Dickinson Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner on virtually all skin types.
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner:
- Refines pores
- Removes and controls oil
- Soothes irritation
- Locks in moisture
- 100% all natural
- Oil free
Health Concern: Enlarged Pores
Warning Text: Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: All Natural Witch Hazel, Containing Natural Grain Alcohol 14% And Witch Hazel Extract.
Instructions: Use daily after cleansing or before applying skin treatments. Moisten a cotton ball or pad And apply to face And neck. For best results, use in the am to prepare & PM to repair for naturally soft And beautiful skin.
|Gender:||Women , Men|
|Fabric Content:||100% Synthetic|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6105|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1044037|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.00 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.90 x 2.50 x 7.62 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it's to just use after you wash your face to get it a good clean.by CheChe0111/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby walleygator8/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What is the swelling from? If it's edema or fluid accumulation from lymphatic fluid I would imagine not. If you have some minor irritation from say, a mosquito bite, or hives, or the like with a puffy or itchy condition, I can see the cooling astringent effect of witch hazel being very soothing. If it's not a topical minor issue and the swelling is internal within the legs, that is best evaluated by your doctor to rule out any serious conditions.by shoppermommanaturally5/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Witch Hazel is good for swelling. I haven't tried it for swelling but either way it's good to have in the household for other things like sunburns and many more. Plus it's affordable, I would give it a try.by igotdibs11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It tightens skin pores only. However, I'm not familiar with leg skin pores ever needing tightening! Perhaps after shaving?by divelizard11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would doubt it, though temporarily you can remove sweat by refreshing with a wipe-down, but it is not an anti-antiperspirantby shoppermommanaturally6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its mean to clear your pores; at least for me didn`t stop me from sweating so noby lols236/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?