Dickies Big Men's Relaxed Fit Duck Carpenter Jean
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Featuring durable 12 oz. cotton duck put together with triple-stitched seams, these Dickies Men's Big Relaxed Fit Duck Carpenter Jeans are crafted to last. Traditional workpant styling includes hammer loops and generous, functional pockets. It's quality you can count on from the company that's been outfitting American tradesmen since 1922.
Dickies Big Men's Duck Jean:
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash
|Clothing Size:||46 x 30 , 50 x 32 , 46 x 32 , 50 x 30 , 48 x 30 , 48 x 32|
|Clothing Category:||Men's Big & Tall|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Size:||46 x 30|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, they do not have elastic in the waist just belt loops. They also are carpenter jeans with more pockets than utility jeans have.by OkieBob644/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby Pinky20119/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they have a regular waistby jrnjd12/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not.by Goku5910/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they do not have the elastic stretch waist, but they do fit well.by lowlyfecustomz11/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?