Dickies Men's Long Sleeve Coverall
Customers also considered
- from $29.74
- from $23.74
- from $27.44
- from $16.00
- from $19.97
- from $34.06
- from $33.84
- from $32.44
- $14.14 Was $14.99Save $0.85
- from $21.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Dickies Men's Long Sleeve Coveralls have concealed front snap button closures, zippers in front, and a hammer loop. They are spacious enough to layer underneath and are comfortable enough to wear during long, tough jobs.
Dickies - Long Sleeve Coverall:
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Heavy duty brass 2-way front zipper
- Concealed snaps at the waist, neck and chest pocket
- Long sleeves
- 2 front pockets
- 2 large back pockets
- Zipper closure on left back pocket
- 2 side tool pockets
- Side hammer loop
- Elastic waistband
- Stain release
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine wash cold separately, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, warm iron if needed
|Color:||Gray , Blue|
|Fabric Content:||65% Polyester , 35% Cotton|
|Clothing Size Type:||Short|
|Clothing Size:||S , XL , L , M|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Sleeve Style:||Long Sleeve|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Lby Diesel699/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'10" with a 32" waist and the large is what I wear. The medium was to tight. You might just have to hem them.by TVKO9/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. iu want one of this . but the problem is the right size for me. im wearing 34 30 pants.is large okay for me iis it not to loose for me
- You should go by your chest measurement and the leg inseam. For example, me 5' 11", 155lbs. my chest is 38". so I bought 38mediums. the Inseam 32. That is the inside of the leg, hence long and short on sizing. Just saying you could be 5'4" and be 255lbs, or 6'2 and 195lbs. which will change the inseam and the chest measurement. If you want a good fit, you need to know what your measurements are.by BryantBulldog3/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- My pants are 34-30 also. Unless you have a HUGE belly, the medium is your best fit.by Sandman20133/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- leg length will be shortby mumbleboe7/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- L SHORT-would probably mean size large, short length for the leg length. Or it could mean short sleeve. But if it doesn't say short sleeve or pictured as such, then it means the leg length.by Ashleybug3/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $85.00Save $4.72
- from $34.06
- from $15.08