Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $17.00Save $2.94
- from $21.58
- from $23.50
- from $35.68
- Rollbackfrom $31.54Save $2.00
- from $12.25
- Rollbackfrom $12.39
Genuine Dickies Men's Insulated Duck Hooded Rigid Jacket
Check out these related products
- Clearance$36.47 List price $43.76Save $7.29
- Reduced Price$18.12 List price $24.99Save $6.87
- Reduced Price$7.48 List price $8.98Save $1.50
- Clearance$60.13 List price $72.16Save $12.03
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Dickies Men's Insulated Hooded Jacket is designed to give you protection from cold and wet weather. The surface of the Duck Hooded Rigid Extreme Weather Jacket repels and resists water, keeping you dry, as well as warm. Storm cuffs help this Dickies Jacket for men keep your arms fully insulated. The stress points of the Dickies Men's Insulated Hooded Jacket are made with triple needle stitching to help make the jacket durable. A collar drawstring helps the Duck Hooded Rigid Extreme Weather Jacket keep your neck and upper body warm. The Dickies Men's Insulated Hooded Jacket is available in two colors and three sizes.
Dickies - Men's Insulated Duck Hooded Rigid Jacket:
- 100% polyester
- 10 oz water repellent & water resistance duck with 6 oz poly fill
- Two-piece sleeve
- Storm cuffs
- Triple needle stitching & rivets at stress points
- Dual drawstring at collar
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: Warm Iron as Needed; Machine Wash Warm; Do Not Bleach; Tumble Dry Medium
Explore this item
|Color:||Brown , Black|
|Fabric Content:||100% Polyester Fill , 100% Cotton Body|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.50 x 14.00 x 1.00 IN|
|Sleeve Style:||Long Sleeved|
|Primary Shelf ID:||532348|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||USA or Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is definitely a coat, good enough to keep you warm in Northeast winters. I am originally from NYC, I know about cold winters.by motorcycle00rider7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only useful for spring/fall. Definitely not for a North East winter!by ThoughtfulWifeandMom2/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a fully lined insulated winter jacket. I consider a jacket to come down to the waist/hips area and a coat should cover the rear end. ha We live in northern Ohio at Lake Erie. We also have severe winters. This coat is equivalent to the Carhart brand, but affordable for us working moms.by 49inoh2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- coatby Falcarrion2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- My find use it as a winter coat.by mommy5k2/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- On the outside it is like a carhartt but it's insulated. Keeps me warm in 30-40 degree weatherby AdrianG4/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I live in Cheyenne WY where the the winter temp is average 10 degrees or colder and the wind blows 25 knots or more daily and i work on a flight lineby GunnKleaner5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a cold weather jacket for winter also.by fanofmusic5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a heavy duty winter coat. It's on the heavier side and insulated very well and very warm. Not a jacket just to have on in cooler temps, more like rain and snow since it is waterproof!by vwpedrogirl5/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No on Winter, Spring-Fall. I grew up in the North East and it gets darn cold.by poe71/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One inner pocket on the left size, plenty large enough for a wallet. But no zipper on it or any of the pockets.by DKInPA11/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes , there is one inside pocket. ITs on the left side, its a big one, but no, it doesn't have a zipper.by motorcycle00rider7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is 1 inner pocket on the left side and no it doesnt have a zipper, but nothing will fall out unless you plan on being upside downby Awesomeness447/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 pocket inside left no zipperby munsey8317/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- One inner pocket on the left side. It has no method to close it.by JoeConstruction7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 1 inner pocket, medium depth, no zipper, I immediately added a velcro strip and it works great. A second pocket could be easily added.by SandiV7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cell phone pocket only but not for big enough for my smart phoneby produceking607/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes i got this for my husband and it is waterproofby crittlehead12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its the same item, They use the same picture and the same price. I clicked on the "rigid" description link, but I'm guessing its the same item. I'm sure that the "sanded" is water-resistant just like the rigid.by motorcycle00rider7/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sanded canvas shell is waterproof. However, this jacket might be a little warm for Southern Louisiana, especially if its humid. This jacket is well insulated.by Truegritter12/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sanded is a softer to start with finish,Rigid jacket are just that? , thicker and stiffer. Waterproof? - No. This jacket has been scotch guarded and it will wash out after so many washings, you could always reapply more?by poe75/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sanded is the brown. But, I ordered the Black and it's AWESOME. Great quality-made by Dickies. I ordered a L for my 12 yr old son, it's a little big but not much. Both jackets are waterproof!by vwpedrogirl10/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $10.00
- from $14.60
- from $22.26
- from $34.24
- Rollbackfrom $11.00
- Rollback$8.57 Was $9.72Save $1.15
- from $10.59