Dickies Big Men's Stonewashed Bib Overalls
Customers also considered
- from $29.84
- from $27.99
- from $25.95
- from $24.00
- from $27.06
- from $27.68
- from $27.68
- from $21.68
- from $19.99
- from $16.06
- from $10.97
- Rollbackfrom $36.00
- Rollbackfrom $23.92
- from $19.54
- from $7.44
- from $19.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the job done with the Dickies Big Men's Stonewashed Bib Overalls. They come from a company that's been entrusted with creating functional workwear for generations. The professional-grade design of these men's bib overalls includes cotton denim fiber for optimal strength and comfortable softness. They come in stonewashed indigo, so they pair easily with other work attires and accessories. The triple-stitched seams ensure the pockets can handle the tools of your trade. Other features include a zip fly, five-pocket styling, a slide rule pocket, hammer loops and a large bib pocket with a pencil division. These Dickies bib overalls come in a loose fit with wide legs that effortlessly accommodate work boots. Match back to the Walls FR Big Men's Long Sleeve Crew Shirt to complete this workwear outfit.
Dickies Big Men's Stonewashed Bib Overalls, Loose Fit:
- A Dickies garment
- Big Men's professional grade bib overalls
- 12-oz denim
- Dickies bib overalls with loose fit and zip fly
- 5-pocket styling, plus slide rule pocket, hammer loops, large bib pocket with pencil division
- Logo on the bib
- Wide legs fit over work boots
- Heavy-duty denim is still soft next to the skin
- Triple-stitched seams
- Color: Indigo
- Fabric: cotton
- Care: machine wash; tumble dry
- Also available in most Wal-Mart stores
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash
Explore this item
|Clothing Size Type:||Regular|
|Clothing Size:||50 x 32 , 46 x 30 , 50 x 30 , 46 x 32 , 48 x 30 , 48 x 32 , 44 x 30|
|Clothing Category:||Men's Big & Tall|
|Assembled Product Weight:||3.00 Pounds|
|Size:||44 x 30|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1224682|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
|S||34 – 36||28 – 30||14¾||32¼|
|M||38 – 40||32 – 34||15¾||33|
|L||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||33¾|
|XL||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||34½|
|2XL||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||35¼|
|3XL||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||36½|
|4XL||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||37¼|
|5XL||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||38½|
|LT||42 – 44||36 – 38||16¾||36½|
|XLT||46 – 48||40 – 42||17¾||37¼|
|2XLT||50 – 52||44 – 46||18¾||38|
|3XLT||54 – 56||48 – 50||19¾||38¾|
|4XLT||58 – 60||52 – 54||20¾||39¼|
|5XLT||62 – 64||56 – 58||21¾||40|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I would think you would call them high back.by xcgfatboy11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby aurther12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, tapering inward and actually finishing just under the neck near the shoulder line.by Rocketman2212/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby icabobcrank12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby yates5412/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, they do have a watch pocket but it's in the side pocket.by goatkeeper12/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby aurther11/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest I saw on the Walmart website was a 50" waist.by NecessityShopper6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they doby xcgfatboy11/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 38x32by aurther5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Measure around the largest part of body and order that size.by IdahoNativeLady5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The tailor rolled up 3inches to get proper fit. The article is a very loose fit.by BuckZ5/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy overalls with the same size waist and length as your pants. The top is adjustableby 60andholding10/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?