Miabella 1/2 Carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver Bridal Ring Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Surprise her with this beautiful 1/2 ct. T.W. Round Diamond Bridal Ring Set. Prong and pave set sparkling white round diamonds shimmer against the sleek sterling silver setting.
Miabella 1/2 Carat T.W. Diamond Sterling Silver Bridal Ring Set:
- 1/2 ct. T.W. round diamond bridal ring set
- Crafted in sterling silver
- Elegant and shimmering
Every piece of Walmart jewelry passes rigorous inspection at our Quality Assurance labs. So you can buy with confidence — guaranteed.
Learn about diamonds, including the 4 C's — Color, Cut, Clarity and Carat Weight.
|Total Carat Weight:||1/2 Carat|
|Total Gem Weight:||0.5 Carat|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Means its not that good! Lowest quality out thereby Sbjon10/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It means all the diamonds together add up to a total weight of half a caratby Soon2BMrsD4/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The total weight of all the diamonds combined.by CheckTheReviews9/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It means the ring is a Total Carat Weight of 1/2. All the smaller diamonds and the larger center all equal 1/2 total carat weight.by Cheyennnnnnnne8/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ring tarnishes as expected from sterling silver. I wore mine daily and the diamond fell out after 25 days.by TAIAMomma12/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Our products are durable if properly cared for but are subject to wear and tear like anything else.by MiabellaProductExpert12/16/2013Written by a verified representative from MiabellaProductExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- COLOR: G-H-I CLARITY: I2-I3by BlingConnoisseur11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a certification or papers that tells you this information. It would be nice if Wal Mart would give this info on all of the rings so you had an idea of what quality you would be getting. But then again they might not sell any... lolby CheckTheReviews11/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (5)Was this answer helpful?