Diamondhead VRS Versa Base 2141
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$3.00 Was $6.99Save $3.99
- Rollback$19.99 Was $73.70Save $53.71
- Rollback$25.00 Was $39.97Save $14.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
VRS Versa Base
Diamondhead VRS "X" 15.0" Free-Floating Versa Base
Diamondheads innovative VRS X Free Floating Handguards offer an uninterrupted rail extension and handguard in perfect alignment with the host weapons flat top . The X rail replaces the factory delta ring and barrel nut. The VRS Free Floating Handguard System provides the same flexibility of use as Diamondheads renowned V-RS Drop-In System. Simply attach rails and bumpers to the VRS for the required rail-mounted accessories.
- Designed to give a factory installed appearance to the rifle.
- Requires removal of both delta ring and factory barrel nut and replacement of front sight with low profile gas block
- Propriety replacement barrel nut included with rail that allows for easy installation and elimination of barrel nut timing issues
- Mounts on barrels with low profile gas block, or can replace fixed front sight (basic punch, hammer) with a low profile gas block (not included)
- Comfortable round shape
- Fits: All .223, 5.56/.223, 5.56/M16 Variants
- Sturdy, lightweight free float design
- Improves accuracy and provides exceptional airflow to keep barrel cooler
- Flush mounted top rail giving a monolithic appearance
- Lightning fast configuration changes
- Uninterrupted mounting surface for optics or other accessories.
- Improves comfort and ease of shooting while allowing for personal modification with rail accessories (rails & bumpers)
- Customize for specific applications
- Add more rails as additional accessories are needed
- Mix full length and short rails and bumpers to suit
- Proprietary clamping system for rigid, secure attachment
- Mil. Std. 1913 Picatinny rail dimensions
- Mil. Spec. Type III anodized 6061 aluminum construction
- Combat durable
|Manufacturer Part Number:||2141|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1106411|
|Assembled Product Weight:||1.45 Pounds|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.62 x 3.50 x 3.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.