Diamond Strike-A-Fire Firestarter, 48ct
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Diamond Strike-A-Fire Firestarter strikes like a match, but burns for up to 12 minutes, making starting a fire easy.
Diamond Strike-A-Fire Firestarter, 48ct:
- Firestarter that strikes like a match
- Burns up to 12 minutes
- Lights easily and quickly
- Model# 4878911025
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.7 x 7.4 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We've used this product in our wood stove for many years with no problem.by Barnloft11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use this in my wood stove. I do have the chimney cleaned every year.by cash20142/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should work great. Just raise it up off the bottom so it can get air.by kentuckycamper2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it all the time. I don't know for sure if it's 100% safe for catalytic combustors, but I use it in mine, and by the time the bypass is closed, the starter is history, so it would seem to be okay. In my non-catalytic Franklin stove that I use much more, I've used these thousands of times with no ill effects.by RFKramden2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know why not.by RLipp5/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not only can it be used in a wood stove, I highly recommend it, especially if kindling is difficult to find! Works better than fatwood I've been using. Can be found in stores or ordered online.by Cybersavy2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, Diamon Firestarters were designed to work in fireplaces, camp fires and wood stoves.by CommunityAnswer2/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?