About this item
Keep a close eye on your little one with the Diamond PlugnView Wi-Fi Baby Monitor Kit. It includes a high-quality camera that is equipped with a night vision lens. This allows you to view the area, even in low-light situations. Real time color video is provided, along with scheduled recordings and alerts to keep you notified. You can view the footage anywhere from your iPad, iPhone or Android device. The baby cam kit takes a snapshot when movement is detected to help ensure your baby's safety. Change the way you watch your children by using the baby video monitor kit.
Diamond PlugnView Baby Cam Kit:
- Watch your baby from home or work
- The baby cam kit allows to you ensure the safety of your children
- Keep eyes on your baby and baby sitter
- Real time color video
- Night-vision lens helps in low light areas
- View live video anytime, anywhere with your Apple iPad or iPhone and Android smartphones or tablets
- Snapshot when motion is detected (for PC users)
- Set recording schedules, trigger motion detection and set the email alerts through Windows PCs with PC software
- Additional cameras sold separately
- Model# HP500C
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 7.6 x 4.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I believe so, but I was unable to get mine to workby jermfrog817/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a software that come with it which you can use on your laptop.by CommunityAnswer4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?