About this item
When good friends share food and laughter, a simple get-together becomes a special occasion. With the look and feel of real silver, Diamond Brilliance plastic flatware is the perfect complement for elegant weddings, festive holiday parties, landmark anniversaries and other get-togethers. The intricate handle design of Diamond silverware adds to creative table design, all while complementing your finest entertaining servingware and decorations. Diamond Brilliance plastic flatware is strong and sturdy enough to stand up to any meal, no matter how hearty. A 30ct package of Diamond flatware comes with 10 forks, 10 spoons and 10 knives, all recyclable, reusable and dishwasher safe.
Diamond Brilliance Plastic Flatware:
- Premium strength
- 10 forks, 10 spoons, 10 knives
- Elegant design for special occasions
- Dishwasher Safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.75 x 15.2 x 19.88|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plasticby scrapy0110/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These utensils are made of plastic, but they are sturdy and make your table look elegant.by MissWalls8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i purchased six boxes of these last November for a Christmas Drop-In. They look nice and do not give the cheap appearance you might expect. i had hoped these would not look cheap. i had previously used disposable silver plasticware at a nice outdoor function. these are a stiff plastic and, again, do not look cheap. they did not break nor chip. i was putting the used ones in the recycle bin and wondered how they would wash. i hand-washed in warm soapy water and immediately dried. these did well. i will use again and no one will even guess that i am reusing. i was pleasantly surprised and happy with the purchase.by upatron5/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I cannot find this product in bronze or gold. However, you can shop online for "Creative Converting Premium Plastic Cutlery (Fork, Spoon, Knife) Assortment, Glittering Gold Color." Each package has 24 of 8 each--forks, knives and spoons. It's somewhat expensive at $35.00 on Amazon!by MissWalls5/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby scrapy015/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?