About this item
DiRusso's Hot Italian Sausage Links:
- Serve on an Italian bun with fried or grilled onions and peppers, marinara sauce, and shredded mozzarella cheese
- Serve with your style eggs or stir precooked pieces in egg omelette
- Cut into pieces and brown in saucepan
- Add to your favorite pasta sauce and cook till done
- Great on the grill
- U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture
Pork, Water, Salt, Spices And Flavoring, Paprika, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid, Collagen Casing.
Explore this item
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||180|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 21 G||32|
|Saturated Fat 7 G||35|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 55 Mg||18|
|Sodium 410 Mg||17|
|Total Carboydrate 1 G||0|
|Protein 13 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.