Dex Baby - Big Mouth Dura Bibs, 2-Pack, Dolphin/Frog
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The patented Catch-All pocket on the Dex Baby - Big Mouth Dura Bibs helps prevent messes. Unsnap and wipe-off the Dex Baby Bibs, 2-Pack, Dolphin/Frog, for quick and easy clean-up wherever you are. With 100 percent woven cotton backing and brushed tricot fabric, these snap bibs provide comfortable protection for your baby's clothes during meal time. Dex Baby - Big Mouth Dura Bibs include two bibs with silk screened ink images of an adorable dolphin and frog.
Dex Baby - Big Mouth Dura Bibs, 2-Pack, Dolphin/Frog:
- Includes 2 bibs
- Silk screened ink
- Brushed tricot fabric
- 100 percent woven cotton backing
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 11.0 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes and it has 2 snaps for different neck sizesby Jmcj111/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does cover most of their front and has two button adjustments on the neck to make it tighter or looser. I use it on my kids from the time they start solids until they're too old for a bib. I love them! This is my third time buying them! I have six kids, by the way, so that's not excessive! ;) They do last a long time.by frugalmomofmany69/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it for my 2-4 year olds. It fits well.by Conmay5/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, my son is 18 months and these bibs fit him with room to spare.by Meggylou5224/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely large enough for a toddler but I have used them with my babies just beginning to eat solids as well, they just look really big. Currently my two year old uses them at every meal and occasionally my 4 year old wants to wear one and it still fits. I use these rather than a smaller infant bib because they are so easy to clean and catch almost everything.by Egoman394/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, this is good for a toddler.by Mamulik3/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. It is not for a toddler. I am actually not sure what age group this is for. The reason being, these are bibs constructed for babies who are eating solid foods. It is not recommended to start solids until somewhere between 4-6 months old. I could see this bib fitting a 4 month old, but I have my doubts about fitting a 6 month old and definitely not a 1 year old. I purchased these for a 1 year old with a small head/neck and it did not fit him.by FabMom201220123/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! I actually used only this kind of bib for my son from 4 months until now and he is 3. Bit big for little ones....perfect for a toddler and it does a great job keeping their clothes clean!by ebeth22221/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My average size 23 month old wears them on the smaller snap. They are plenty big for him and I expect they will still work until I am confident we are passed the messy eater stage, 3ish. The bib measures about 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" from the contoured spot at the armits, and from the neck to the top of the pocket.by LoveMyCarter2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would suggest these bibs for baby on up. They are the only bibs I use because they are so great. Both my 1 year wears them and my 3 year old. There are two snaps so one wears it tighter than the other. Both kids started wearing them when they started eating baby food and will continue to wear them til they don't fit or don't make a mess. Both my kids are slim so I don't know how they would work for a really chubby baby or toddler. Worth a try though. LOVE these bibs!by everytime12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?